Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Module

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have been in SAP-SD since 3+ years in implementation and Supporting.i kndly Request you to please suggest me the Best Module in connection to SAP-SD to Improve my Career.i was already trained Sap-CRM but i do not have any experience.your suggestion will be a valuble information to Upgrade my Career.

Thanking you,

Prasad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no terminology called Best Module in SAP. Each and every module are important.

Coming to your query, since you are into SAP for couple of years and possess additional knowledge in CRM, it would be appropriate if you explore more in MM. Of course, FI is also closely integrated with SD

G. Lakshmipathi

5 REPLIES 5

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

iam Awaiting for your valuable Sugeestion.

Regards

Prasad

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

please Guide me

Prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no terminology called Best Module in SAP. Each and every module are important.

Coming to your query, since you are into SAP for couple of years and possess additional knowledge in CRM, it would be appropriate if you explore more in MM. Of course, FI is also closely integrated with SD

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have a very good experience in SAP-SD implementation and support as you have spend 3 years with it.

As you have got SD experience and that too also with 3 years, you can further go with CRM module, though you don't have experience in it, there are wide opportunities for the same. The connection of SD module, you can focus on CRM module which will be helpful to upgrade your career.

SAP CRM consists of 3 core modules :

Marketing u2013 ( Pre-Sales )

Sales

Service u2013 ( Post-Sales )

CRM module has been incorporated to allow companies not only to track sales but to keep up-to-date records of transactions and respond to customer issues. SAP Business One, targeted to small businesses, also provides CRM functionality.

CRM on-demand options to its users that are easy-to-use, Web-based, and are available on a subscription basis.

you should go with the CRM.

All the best.

Thanks ,

Nirali P

0 Kudos

Hi Nirali,

Thank you Very much for your Valuable Suggestion

i will opt for SAP-CRM

Regards

Siva Prasad