Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on SAP GRC career

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My name is Vijay and I am from Denver, CO. I will be graduating with a Master's degree in Information Systems next month from Colorado State University. I have got a job as a ITPA Associate with a big four firm. My job description reads

1. Assisting clients in matters of Data Assurance, ERP Controls, IT Risk and Security Assurance,Data Protection and Privacy, Project Assurance, and Advanced Risk and Compliance Analytics

2. Providing ERP controls services to help audit and non-audit clients address risk and control needs around ERP systems

3. Assessing, recommending, designing and configuring controls as they relate to businessprocesses, ERP application security, and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)".

4.Designing and assessing control related services around major ERP systems; and

5.Translating business requirements to efficient and integrated ERP control frameworks.

I am very new to SAP GRC. Can you please guide me through how to form a career path in SAP GRC?

Thanks,

Vijay

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

SAP GRC is  good career path however you start your career basically as a sap security junior associate and finally lands up in the jobs like:

• SAP Security and Controls Consultant
  • Senior SAP Security and Controls Consultant
  • SAP Security and Controls Administrator
  • SAP Security & GRC Consultant
  • SAP GRC Manager
  • SAP Process Controls Experts
  • SAP Advisory Manager - IT Risk Transformation etc.

Thanks & Regards

Subhasish