Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Forms????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Buddies,

Can i how do we generate bar codes using smartforms.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a style.

While creating character(say C1) in style,there will be a option to enter barcode name.Just enter the barcode name using F4.Activate the style.

Then in smartform,mention the style you created in Form Attributes->Output options->Style.

Insert the character you created in style in the text element for which you want the barcode.

For ex:

<C1>&SFSY-DATE&</>

will display the barcode for the date.

Hope it helps.

If so,kindly reward points by clicking the star on the left of reply.

5 REPLIES 5

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a style.

While creating character(say C1) in style,there will be a option to enter barcode name.Just enter the barcode name using F4.Activate the style.

Then in smartform,mention the style you created in Form Attributes->Output options->Style.

Insert the character you created in style in the text element for which you want the barcode.

For ex:

<C1>&SFSY-DATE&</>

will display the barcode for the date.

Hope it helps.

If so,kindly reward points by clicking the star on the left of reply.

0 Kudos

Hi Jayanthi,

Thankq for replying where do i find this style option.

Waiting for ur reply.

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction Smartform.The second radio button is style[down to smartform].Create a style with a paragraph and character.Then use barcode in the character.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanq Jayanthi ur reply was useful 2 me, i am a fresher struggling in sap please do send some tips 2 me at

rudranageshy@infotechsw.com

Nagesh