Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEREQ001 User Exit Problem for ALV Columns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using this user exit to make changes to the Purchase requisition enjoy transaction. There is an ALV used for item details and if you use the customer CI_EBANDB include in EBAN table you can see those fields available in the alv and you can add them up using change layout.

To make these fields editable as they remain in display always inspite of the fact that you use ME51n or ME52n.

MM --> Purchasing --> Purchase Req -->Define Scree Layout at document level.

is the configuration required as per a previous mail thread in the forum. However when i go to spro i am not able to see those new fields which i have added for KEY FIELD selection. Am i missing something or has anybody before done this... Could anybody guide me with the step by step process.

Regards,

Shekhar Kulkarni

1 REPLY 1

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In 46C, I checked and found no user exits / BADIs for your requirement. If you are very keen of this feature, may be that you have to modify the SAP standard. Not a good option.

Regards, Murugesh AS