Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

IDoc error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes, when I execute my IDoc output using RSNAST00,

I get the error 'FORM OF ADDRESS KEY NOT DEFINED'

What could be the problem. Has anybody else faced a similar error. The error does not happen if I don't use RSNAST00 and generate the IDoc while saving the application.(output type configuration).

Regards,

Vijay

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

What IDoc is this? Looks like there is some wrong address data in the IDOC that is causing it. Nothing to do with RSNAST00. Form of Address Key has a check table and some value is failing that validation.

Check your input,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

One more problem.

How do I modify an existing segment in an IDoc.

I have to read one segment at an item level and modify a field.

CONCATENATE lwa_edidd-sdata lwa_e1edpa1-pfort INTO lwa_edidd-sdata.

DELETE int_edidd INDEX sy-tabix.

int_edidd-segnam = 'E1EDPA1'.

int_edidd-sdata = lwa_edidd-sdata.

APPEND int_edidd.

If I do the above thing, it is adding the new field but not under field name PFORT but under the field name TITLE. Any pointers to this?

0 Kudos

Hi,

To change the segment values you need to implement function exits.

The code should be like..check the segment name and read the SDATA and change the field values whatever u want. Hope it solves your problem

Cheers

Rajavardhana Reddy

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I got the same problem as yours.I have to change the filed values at item level .I come to know the field values at runtime only.How did you solve this.Could please help me?

Thanks in advance,

sudha