Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! restrict access to ztable data

Hi all,I have one ztable for password. and our user have authorisation of SE16 so that they can able to access that table data easily.They need this authorisation for accessing other table data.So I want to restrict that perticular ztable data access...

Resolved! Label for Pie Chart

Hi experts,In PIE Chart how to give label for each record.For example, I have 5 recordsr1 4r2 5r3 6r4 2r5 1among those vaues, a PIE Chart is required. in this pie chart how to labelling the data series?plz do the needful

Modifying Function Module

Hi,I am working with function module FIAA_CHECK_REPORTING_DATE for creating asset histpry sheet report.My requirement is to bring the report according to the input date, but the report is generating with the last dateof tht fiscal year. I have made A...

Dump

Please use a meaningful subject in futureHi friends,Im having a piece of code as mentioned below,DETAIL table has 1 lak records and IT_MSEG has 20,000 records.This is taking time and going to dump.please helpSORT IT_MSEG BY BELNR MATNR.sort detail by...

Problem with Submit statement

Hi All,I am using below submit statement in my program.When I freshly log in to SAP and try to execute my program , program stops at selection screen of submit program rv50sbt1.With no values on selection screen even though in debugger I can see tha...

MB_MIGO_BADI Display

Hi AllI am creating and tab and a input field in migo_tr transaction using mb_migo_badi badi and saving the custome field data in MSEG tabel once the material doc is posted. Now when i display the material document number in display mode my input f...

VBUK not getting updated

Hi All,I am writting a select query on table VBUK in user exit RV60AFZZ. I want to check the value of field VBUK-KOSTK. We are triggering this user exit at the time of PGI.Issue-- During PGI when select query is executed old value (A) of KOSTK is get...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.