Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying Function Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with function module FIAA_CHECK_REPORTING_DATE for creating asset histpry sheet report.

My requirement is to bring the report according to the input date, but the report is generating with the last date

of tht fiscal year. I have made ANLA0-xnocheck into not initial as shown in bold. What are all the changes that

i have to so that my report will be generated according to the input date range.

I have debugged the code and found that cursor is jumping to endform from line CHECK *NOT ANLA0-XNOCHECK.

""code

FORM CHECK_BERDATUM USING VALUE(V_BUKRS) LIKE T093C-BUKRS

VALUE(V_AFABER) LIKE T093-AFABER.

• Prüfung wird nur durchgeführt, wenn das Kennzeichen gesetzt ist.

CHECK *NOT ANLA0-XNOCHECK IS INITIAL.

CHECK NOT V_BUKRS IS INITIAL AND

NOT BERDATUM IS INITIAL.

IF V_AFABER IS INITIAL .

CALL FUNCTION 'FIAA_CHECK_REPORTING_DATE'

EXPORTING I_DATE = BERDATUM

I_XGBAF = *ANLA0-XGBAF

I_BUKRS = V_BUKRS.

ELSE.

CALL FUNCTION 'FIAA_CHECK_REPORTING_DATE'

EXPORTING I_DATE = BERDATUM

I_XGBAF = *ANLA0-XGBAF

I_BUKRS = V_BUKRS

I_AFABER = V_AFABER.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM.

" code

Regards

VEnk@

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

While debugging if the code is jumping to the endform at

CHECK *NOT ANLA0-XNOCHECK IS INITIAL.

it means that *ANLA0-XNOCHECK is initial and that the condition is failing.

0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for the reply i have tested with *CHECK ANLA0-XNOCHECK IS INITIAL.

Here my cursor is moving to next line but when i am trying to execute the report

then a error message is coming saying Report date 02/208/2009 is invalid for this

report. While my debugging it is taking into function module "FIAA_CHECK_REPORTING_DATE"

which is there after else part. So wht are all the chnages tht is have to do in function module

FIAA_CHECK_REPORTING_DATE by which i can extract the report with the given date range.

Ii have changed the bold code to CHECK NOT *ANLA0-XNOCHECK IS INITIAL by which

the report is work but the data which is fetching is not correct data according to the date.

Regards

VENk@

0 Kudos

Any more answers.

pepl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In spite of my answer is not connected with your problem, but.. why don't you use J_3R_ASSET_HIST_VALUE function module?

It has an import parameter named Date of report and returns an internal table with history of certain assets.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

I have used the standard LDB (ADA). I have copied ADA into ZADA and i have tried to change

INCLUDE DBADAPAI by copying into ZDBADAPAI. In that include program you can see my posted code.

If possible please suggest me according from my struck up position.

Regards

VENk@

Former Member
0 Kudos

No suitable answer.