Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! test run BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Hi,In my program I have 2 bapi. BAPI_PO_CREATE and BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.When test run in selection screen is flagged, my program will execute TRANSACTION_ABORT to reverse the PO.May I know how to do test run for BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE? There is a TESTR...

XSTRING Data Type Conversion

Hi , I have an scenario in which i will upload my image as XSTRING format from mobile andattach it to SAP Work Order via GOS. But i cannot pass the file content as XSTRING format as some of the characters are trunacated as it says '255 characters are...

Resolved! problema space in the record

Hello, I created a report that creates a txt file locally, I have a problem arose, the records will devon oesserelunghi 120 characters, there are some records in which values only the first 8 characters but I have to make sure that the cursor you sur...

Exit for CO01

Hello,Personal I need to automatically assign the number of the lot when I create a production order, the transaction CO01. I tried with the expansion SAPLV01Z, but had no success. Does anyone have a clue?Thank you

Resolved! FM Documentation

Hi ,I am using K_SURCHARGE_CALCULATE to process overheads. I couldnt get the documentation for importing paramters.The documentation object K_SURCHARGE_CALCULATE is not available in DOKIL.Please let me know if any standard SAP link is available for F...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.