Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Long text output in smartforms

Hi all,here i get data after call a Read_text function. But now how can i attach this data with my smartform. means with internal table or any thing else so please help me. thanks here i put my code loop at it_out.SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM STXH WHERE TD...

FI-CA automatic clearing

Hi everybodyI want to clear two fi-ca document each other (invoice and a credit memo)At the moment I use teh bapi BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_GOI1 to get the open items and clear them withe the bapi BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CLR ! I It works fine only...

Screen Enhancement in FBV1

Dear All,i am using BADI_F040_SCREEN_600 to add a custom field in FBV1 Transaction.But when I check in System-Status in FBV1, the screen displayed in 100 which ahs no subscreen.The above BADI altough for the purpose of adding custom field in FBV1 , i...

Resolved! Blank line in ALV

Hello,I want to group the report by Vendor and subtotal at the end of each vendor and then have a blank line after.Can someone tell me how to do that?All the help is appreciated.Thanks,Sneha Singh.

SUBMIT TO SAP SPOOL ERROR

MatesI am trying to convert ALV Report into PDF For that what i did following steps1)Created ZPF STATUS and Place a button ,Named As Conver to PDF2).Then used to Function Module Name GET_PRINT_PARAMETER for setting printer paramter3) Created Spool re...

Resolved! BDC Back button problem

Hi ,I am Calling SM37 transaction from My ALV report output by supplying job name.when double click i am able to get job output but when click on back button of that screeni am going back to sm37 initial screen,is there any solution to back to report...

sarath_7 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.