Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ALV FM's

Hi,Can anyone please explain me in detail regarding these FM's. when do we use them and how do we use them.1. REUSE_ALV_VARIANT_DEFAULT_GET 2. REUSE_ALV_VARIANT_F4 3. REUSE_ALV_VARIANT_EXISTENCE Thanks,Daniel

Resolved! ABAP Text Symbol Problem

Hi experts,I'm using function module 'FI_TEXT_ZTERM' to retrieve description texts of terms of payment. However, this function module is using text symbols to generate these texts. So if I log on in English, I could not get Chinese texts if I want.Do...

Billing index table VKDFS

Hi all,we have a rquirement that if we make invoices for two deliveries, the system should make only one invoice. but the system did not allowed to make one invoice since the ship to party is different in both the deliveries. so we did coding in st...

SD user exit

Dear Experts, I need to custom validate the value in order-type field entered thru VA01, against some custom tables. So, can someone please provide me with a user exit that initiates as soon as an enter is hit after entering order type in t...

Extending SU01 transaction

Hi ,We have requirement to extend SU01 transaction with custom fields ,Are there any append tsructures available,what are screen exits avaiulables, ?are ther any BADI's or user exits avaialble..Please provide this info as this a very crucial req for...

Automatic variant update

We have a report with variant created for it. This variant contains all the plants for the client. Now if a new store/plant is recognized they update a z table with new store information. My object is to update this variant automatically if a new st...

LSMW Recording

Hi guysIu2019m having a hard time assigning more than 30 roles to a user, Iu2019m using LSMW script, my script is working without any error but itu2019s not giving me the result I wanted to see. Iu2019m recording using u201CSU01u201D user already ex...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.