Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Need better solution

Hi Gurus, Please find the below code segment. LOOP AT itab_vbap INTO wa_vbap. READ TABLE itab_vbak INTO wa_vbak WITH KEY vbeln = wa_vbap-vbeln BINARY SEARCH. IF wa_vbap-zshipdate NOT IN s_fsd. DELETE itab_vbap WHERE vbeln = wa_vbak...

Resolved! Export to Excel differences

Right now, when I export a report to Excel (List -> Export -> Spreadsheet), the report will come out in Excel looking exactly as it did in SAP. I have a user who is trying to run the same report, same transaction, same everything. However, when thei...

BTE for F110 Not triggered

Hello Gurus,I have a BTE for FI ZPFRFI_PROCESS_00001120 which is a copy of BTE SAMPLE_PROCESS_00001120 . This BTE is also configured properly and activated.But when i run F110 transaction this BTE is not trigerred .if anyone have come across this iss...

Querying from LIPS

Hi experts, anyone have any idea how to improve my query. Select vebln posnr from LIPS where werks = p_werksand lgort = p_lgortI need to get data in lips based only on werks and lgort. I know it will be very heavy. But anyone know the workaround? Tha...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.