Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! deriving an application class

Hi,I am new to BSP.Kindly provide me details.Can we derive a application class from both CL_BSP_APPLICATION and our own derived components for the same application class.If we need to add more components to the same appplication class ,how do we do ...

Enable Long Text in IW21

Dear all Experts,I am using a User Exit (IMRC0004) & BAPI (BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE) to create notification for IK11 in IW21. userExit is working fine and notification is created in IW21 except a small issue in LONG TEXT. I am using 'CREATE_TEXT' FM to ...

Dynamic SQL Qeury.

If the SELECT query has dynamic WHERE clause then in CRM side it fails if the number of records are more than 13000 in table from where we are picking up the values. We have used it many a place in whole application. Is there any way to handle it by ...

Resolved! list processing and PF status.

Hi Team ABAP,i got a problem in List processing.I´m in a dypro with a table control on it. Users can mark one or more ALV lines and then e.G. press "process".Something gets done then (some forms get printed), and after that i want to display a protoc...

Details of billing document

Hi Experts,I am trying to use the bapi BAPI_WEBINVOICE_GETDETAIL to get the details of the billing documents and the line items. Is there a bapi that gives me these details as well?Regards,JasonModerator message: please search for available informat...

MIGO

Hi,I have created a BDC for MIGO transaction, the input file has the following fields.PO number po line item Delivery note number document date posting date QTY in delivery note storage location batch number.The problem that i am facing now is that t...

Resolved! rsconn01 question

Hi all, I am using 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1' followed by COMMIT WORK and followed by rsconn01 to send externalmails. But rsconn01 seems to deliver all pending objects . Is it possible to send only my object.I know there are threads on this...

Resolved! BI data level security design

Hello we have a requirement to restrict data at sales office which is part of customer hierarchy node.User is an employee master data record which will have Sales Office as an attribute.Sales office will be part of transaction data.So if a User execu...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.