Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 2nd, 2024

Podcast version: SAP Developer News May 2nd, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONMay Developer ChallengeApril Developer Challenge Wrap up post: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-blog-posts/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Transaction Variant

Hi,I have used SHD0 to create a transaction variant of the transaction code CN27.I am facing below issues:1. Though I have created another transaction ZCN27 to reflect the changes i have made, the changes are reflecting in standard transaction CN27 a...

search help issue

Dear All,I am working on zprogram for smartform in which i am using select option for range of material Document ( MSEG-MBLNR ) .when i can press F4 key in field of material doc. don't show search help. i did also check MSEG table in which i find , ...

RFC debugger not working

Hi Everybody,My RFC is on APO side and and i have applied external break-point in RFC.RFC is getting executed, but debugger is not working.Can anybody guide me what could be the reason.Before setting break-point in rfc function module, I have complet...

Resolved! Dynamic logic expression

Hi Experts, Iu2019m trying to build a routine with dynamic logical expressions but it's now working...Basically Iu2019m building a string with the expression, a and after the string it's completed Iu2019m calling a macro that consist in a if.if expr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.