Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Hierarchical Maintenance view

Hi, I have to maintain two tables(connected by foreign keys - Header & item tables) via table maintenance generators of maintenance view. I maintained via view cluster created in SE54 t-code.I know there is a way of maintaining it hierarchically.i...

smartform for t-code IQS3

Hi!How to create a smartform to display the fields in t-code IQS3.After giving the Notification number in the initial screen of t-code IQS3 i am getting the Notification no.,Status, Re-estimation,description,WBS Element etc fields...How to print the...

Resolved! Read only mode for Excel sheet

Hi Experts,While exporting ALV Report values to Excel sheet, can we make the excel file Read only?I created an ALV report.User will export this report into an Excel file.It can be manipulated.I want to restrict any alterations to this file.Can i do t...

Resolved! Email ALV Grid output

Hi,I have a report with a ALV Grid output which is developed using class CL_GUI_ALV_GRID. I know that there is a functionality for emailing the alv grid output ( SEND ), but i would like to know if there is a way to define a custom function to email ...

Resolved! SAP Script Language Key problem

Hi,I have a custom sap script form. Language Key is EN and Original Language is DE. I have a requirement to create another paragraph format. But when I try to create it from SE71 , then it say "Form ZFORM has orignial languare DE" and does not allow ...

Problem with Webservice

Hi SAP Gurus,We have configured Webservices. when I Open SOAMANAGER Tcode and when i click on the "Open Web Service navigator for selected binding" in browser , then a new window of the browser is started. it continuosly runs but does not show any da...

Ambiguity in BAPI_PR_CHANGE

Hi guys.I am using SAP R/3 4.7.I tried to use BAPI_PR_CHANGE to change PR quantity and text.For this,I populated the structure BAPIMEREQITEMIMP with PREQ_ITEM,QUANTITY and SHORT_TEXT individually (since BAPI_PR_GETDETAIL is not available in R/3 4.7)...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.