Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

reg:action log job canceeled

Hi,The issue is one of the user is able to access the action log from his neighbourhood s' system .But unable to login or run the action log job from his system.The error he is getting is:Error GroupRFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATIONMessageConnect from SAP gat...

Resolved! BAPI_SHIPMENT_CHANGE

Hello All,I'm trying to use BAPI_SHIPMENT_CHANGE to remove a delivery from a shipment. The RETURN structure continually returns a message saying that the Shipment could not be changed. Has anyone used this BAPI with any success? Could you help me ...

REFERENCE USER TYPE

Hello Experts,Can you help in giving more info on the reference user type concept. I have multiple questionsI have a set of users whose profiles are exceeded. a collegue of mine suggested using reference user to give the extra profiles.Is the combina...

[HELP] Asynchronous COMMIT

Hello Gurus,Here is my scenario: I have a external system that perform a BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE and COMMIT it via RFC, but sometimes it does the COMMIT and doesn't return the number of material doc to my external system because the communication crashe...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.