Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

FAGLL03 performance issue

Hi Experts,We are facing performance issues with FAGLL03 when multiple profit centers are specified in dynamic selectionIt is working fine for single profit center. The values for GL Account, Company Code, Posting date, Ledger and Profit center (In d...

message type pocketsize

Hi, We have configured an ALE scenario between our ECC systems. I would like to change the message type UPSMAS packet size from 01 to 100. The system is not allowing me to do that. Whatever the value I set it's coming back to 1. Any settings do I ne...

Copy MBEW table

Hi, I am trying to copy standard table MBEW to Z table. Well MBEW has so many includes and only one is getting copied into Z table and also asking for Group I also try to copy paste all the fields including INCLUDES but got errors saying there are f...

BD52- change pointer

HiIn BD52, we have a option for selecting the fields based on which the change pointers should be triggered.However it needs the following 2 details -1. Object - how do i find this for a particular business process ( e.g. it is OK that for material ...

submit RFBIBL00

Hi all,We are trying to do FI postings for FB01 Tcode through the submit program RFBIBL00. But this program returns sysubrc-8 when it returns to the main program .There is another submit inside this std program RFBIBL01 which returns sy-subrc-4.We ha...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.