Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 2nd, 2024

Podcast version: SAP Developer News May 2nd, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONMay Developer ChallengeApril Developer Challenge Wrap up post: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-blog-posts/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Mark as search field

Hi,I am looking for a possibility to mark fields in my table as search field for the user.In SE16 only this field should pop up into the search option before the user executes to view the table.I am looking in SE11 because here I created the table, b...

Resolved! Table Partially Active

Hi Experts,I have created a append structure in Table CATSDB and tried activating it and it is ended with the error.And the Table went to the status partially active.So i have decided to revoke the changes, when i tried to delete the appended structu...

Refresh problem in ALV TREE

Hi all,I have a problem in refreshing ALV tree.I am calling a screen in my program.On my screen I have an input box . I enter a value in the input box and when I press enter, my ALV tree gets populated in the container. If I change the value in the ...

Resolved! Data Archiving - Retrieval

Hi,We are facing issue while trying to retrieve data from the archived spools. We use the transaction OADD to download the data from the archive. The data however can be downloaded page by page but not in a single go as it can be done from the spool ...

BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE

Hi All,I have one question. Please clarify how to resolve this.For Each Delivery No from the table LIKP I have to pull the BOLNR(Bill of Lading), and if the BOLNR is SPACE then I have to call the Function Module "BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE" and pass ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.