Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Need Report name of Report Painter

Hi,I have a transaction where it is created with the below parameters:D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE --> RED_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT --> KP  01RPSCO_X                       Z12KST1Awhere I can check the report in the report painter. How to find the library for ...

Infocube related IFIBIVFC

Hi,Good DayI need to extract the two fields from the infocube. When i pass the values in importing parameterFrom there it is showing the run time error The reason for the exception is: You attempted to pass the field "LT_S_DATA" to the formal paramet...

Creating Domain via Program

Hi,I have a report to create the DOMAIN, which basically calling standard FM in sequence:DD_CHECK_NAMEDDIF_DOMA_PUTTR_TADIR_INTERFACEDDIF_DOMA_ACTIVATEThe domains getting created successfully with status Active and correct package. I am able to check...

New line for text file

Hi,I am trying to send text file as an email attachment using   cl_document_bcs->add_attachment method.My requirment is to get the file in below format..%FDF-1.2%âãÏÓ1 0 obj<</FDF<</Fields[<</T(COMPANY_ADDRESS)/V(ABC PVT) Ltd PO Box 7058 Greenstone 1...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.