Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Vendor Field Exit not working

Hi ALL,We have a field exit for vendor field in fv60 screen data element "newko". This exit is working fine in all servers except one production server.This field exit is global and active and the function module have same version in all servers.I do...

dani_mn by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! curency error ...urgent

Hi Folks,Im getting the follwing error in EPC for a Function module. Program: xxxx Include: LZC Row: 110 [Prio 3]Use addition CURRENCY when outputting LS_PCARD_VAL-FLOOR_LIMITUse auxiliary field when outputting with MESSAGE(You can hide ...

Resolved! Weird Problem - ME21n

I have created a user exit for ME21n, however ..there is only one user that cant access to ME21n.. it will go the the dump but other user can acess to ME21n. The user authority is same btw these users.When I set breakpoint in the user exit, for user ...

Resolved! STRUCTURE OF A TABLE

Hi, I would like to know if there are any function modules available or some other way to get the structure of a table.i.e the fields in it,the datatypes of the fields,length etc.(without using transaction SE11).Thanks in advance.Hema

Multiple lines in BDC

Hi, I have a requirement where I have to write BDC for <b>code</b> <b>section</b> in SQ02 transaction. Here INSERT row option is there thru which I try to insert a new row to get the next line. But when I click on the Insert button, the cursor remain...

Resolved! ALV query

In ALV display it's require to print two (ColumnHeading)header row.Let sayIn first row it will show |Allowance |In second |HRA |PA | OTHERS|Please suggest how to do that?Regards,Mini

Resolved! Extended syntax check

Hi Everyone,I am using ALV and calling three forms dynamically.The forms are1. TOP_OF_PAGE2. USER_COMMAND3. SET_PF_STATUSDuring extended syntax check, i got the following warnings:<b>Program: ZADI_WAVE_REP Row: 1076ORM TOP_OF_PAGE not called dire...

Resolved! SUBMIT question

Hi ABAP Gurus, I am new to ABAP. I am trying to execute the following piece of code and return the output to either a structure or a table. The call to Function 'LIST_FROM_MEMORY' is returning an error. Not sure what I am missing. I would really a...

Resolved! No output comming

Hi,I have the following report, when I debug values are comming to NAME1,NO_ORDER1,NO_ORDER2 the fields. But when I execute nothing is comming. Please help me slove the problem.ThanksVeniREPORT ZSDORDCNT LINE-SIZE 250 NO STANDA...

Resolved! IF Stmt - Syntax Error

Hi,Can you please tell me how to write the follwing stmt. It is giving syntax error. IF VBAK-ERNAM = 'BATCHUSER' OR VBAK-ERNAM = 'REDDYV' NO_ORDER1 = NO_ORDER1 + 1. ELSE. NO_ORDER2 = NO_ORDER2 + 1. ENDIF.ThanksVeni.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.