Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Form Routine

Hi All…Any one plz send me the code to write Form Routine ( to add a logic without modifying the print pgm. ) . I want to write for Quotation Form ( Form – RVADOR01 & Pgm – RVADOR01). And also tell me how to include that in standard pgm.Thanks & Rega...

Check Form

Hi All..I am doing the Form(F100_IN_CHECK).I copied into Z Form.We have FANFOLD Cheques. I want to print on that cheques.For this i created our Check Page Format (ZCHEQUE) in 'SPAD'. Now i am trying to change page Format from DINA4 to ZCHEQUE(Our pag...

Resolved! About RFCs

Hi all, I want to know more about RFCs. What is the diff between transactional async and sync RFCs. Can u tell me vividly so that it can help me in real time. Also can u send me some good docs on RFCs in my mail id abir1.mukherjee@gmail...

Resolved! date sorting in internal table

Dear Friends I wish to know how i perform the date operations in internal table... I am looking for the most recent record from the internal table for that i am supposed to look at chdate and chtime fields gives me the information on most correntl...

Resolved! SQL Command conversion in abap code

Hi,I want to implement the UNION, INTERSECT and MINUS SQL commands in abap code. Please give me the appropriate solutions asap.For Example:select field1, field2, . field_nfrom tables<b>UNION</b>select field1, field2, . field_nfrom tables;select field...

userexit batch determination

Hi all,in oss note 415716 I've found userexit_batch_determination, this is a form routine in include MV50AFZZ. When I go there, I cannot change the code without a SAP access key. Am I doing something wrong or is this some kind of 'old' user exit tech...

Resolved! Advanced certification in ABAP

Hi AllI am a ABAP programmer with 3 yrs of ABAP experience and currently working on EDI / IDOC technologies. I wanted to go for ABAP certification but I was advised by many not to do it as exam has got very simple ABAP questions, mainly on Basic ABAP...

Credit memo using BAPI

Hi, In transaction VA01 we are able to create credit adjustment (Custom order type) with order category K (credit memo). Is this possible to create this order using "BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2" function module.?If we try to excute using this ...

Resolved! ABAP Classes Information.

Good Afternoon,I've never programmed using Classes (Object Oriented) in ABAP but i want to start doing so.Right now i'm "surfing" in this huge Class Builder and i can see lots of classes... This looks promissing but the problem is that most of the de...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.