Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

GraphQL is a modern-day SOAP. Discuss.

A few years ago, in my "Monday Morning Thoughts" series, I published this post:Monday morning thoughts: considering GraphQLin which I looked into GraphQL and how it compares to HTTP, REST and OData.Yesterday I read and tooted about an article GraphQL...

qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

Let customer deploy BTP apps them self

We have created Figaf app as a Java application that we can deploy in BTP using a docker image and then connect to a database. We do provide the tool for free if you want to test your PI to Cloud Integration. So we find BTP as a good platform to deli...

DG by Active Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Currency difference

Dear All, i have a program that collect DMBTR, but after i execute it the currency between my program and from the original table is different. for example from a table the value is 192.656.000, but in my program its 1.965.250,00 where it should be...

DOuble question

Hi, I was expecting a value JP0001 when the FUNCTION SD_ROUTE_DETERMINATION is run. However, I was getting CH1234 instead. How do I determine where the function get its values? I'm trying to get the values for VBAP-ROUTE

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.