Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Print a empty line

Hi forum, I want to print a empty line in a word document. For that i use a standard text define in 'so10'. That text has a few paragraphs. I 'read' the text with the function: 'READ_TEXT'.The table is type table of tline, but i want to print only th...

User-Exit For MIGO_GR

Hello,The requirement is when migo_gr is saved or posted the document dateand time should appear in shipmentend (shipmentend the buttons that appear in vt03n t-code in Deadl. tab)I know which tables to refer to how to go about but where do I need to ...

Time format

is there any function module for time conversion.Eg. if my input is mm:hh:ssoutput must be hh:mm:ssi should not change the user setting in SU01 i want to do it by program.Thanks in advance

Resolved! Regarding number range..

In transaction code OVZC am able to see the number ranges...( that is in Define Number Ranges for Customer Master) , ie) 01 02 03 04but when I go to Assign Number Ranges to Account Groups am able to see number ranges whi...

Resolved! alv problem

Hallow I have a little problem and I don’t see it I have alv and I wont to display on screen 2 tables on the same time . in screen 100 layout I copy the container and I call it con1 and con 2 the problem is when I run the program I see just con1 and...

internal table concept

Hi Friends,I m confused abt internal table concept. how to define internal table & wa separately?how to use wa & internal table?how to define internal table with header line.What is the diff b/w header line & without header line.According to my know...

Resolved! SAPlink

Hy! I managed to install SAPlink and to import / export some types of objects , but for Object Type I have 17 entries : WAPA, CLAS, DTEL ,DOMA , FUGR, INDX, ENQU, MSAG , PROG, SHLP, SSFO, TABL, TABT, TTYP, VIEW, VIET, WTAG.My questions: - are anot...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.