Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! OLMNG?

Hi Folks,The above said field OLMNG is in structure RV03V and BQPIM.I want to know the table which holds this field.Do anyone here have an idea regarding this?Thanks,K.Kiran.

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

String comparision

Hi,I need a progarm on string comparision.>if the string are not identical we need to count the number of alphabets which are same in both the strings>we need to write the alphabet with its respective count number

Resolved! authorization check

Hi experts, I have a problem with authorization checks i.e my report program should not be modified by others who are in the same client and samp user is there any possiblity to restrict it. Regards, Srinivas.D

Resolved! bdc call transaction program

hi,can anyone send me a bdc call transaction program.it should include the usage of table control(by using page rolls for more no. of items).in my program after taking the n lines that are visible on the screen of FB60 transaction it is giving a mess...

drop down list box....

Hi all, I have created a ZTABLE in that table there is one field called CITY. Here my requirement is while creating entries for that table i have to display a drop down list box for that CITY field with list of cities. How can i do this?Than...

Resolved! WORK AREA..?

Hello Experts,When do we use a work area and how is it useful...in what situations shud we use it....difference between internal tables and work area...Thanks in advance...Cheers:Jim

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.