Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Table parameter in eCATT

Hello All, Is it possible in eCATT to define a table parameter with the single field of any database table. Here i should not create any database table or structure with this single field to refer as a parameter type in eCATT.Thank you in a...

example or documentation

Hello,has someone implement some programs concerning the batch traceability for a process production?Can you send me the relative documentation? (or some functional example to implement it). mail: vito_savalli@libero.itThanks in advance,Vito

Resolved! PARARMETER Statement

Hi AllI am new to ABAP. I went on the course BC400 in December but have only just started working with ABAP and I am trying remember what I learnt.I thoughht I would go back to the course notes and try a few things out. The dev system already has the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.