Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

custom idoc

hi all,sorry for repeating question. my requirement is to create a program, which when executed, creates a custom idoc ( time sheet idoc type ) , using a custom outbound function module. i did all things except coding in function module and calling i...

Resolved! abap oops

Hi Gurus,In ALV grid display, I have 'display' and 'print' icon in the application tool bar.When I select a particular record and click display buttton, it will display the detailed description of the particular row.but, when i select the print butt...

Custom Idoc

hi all,1. create a program, which when executed, creates a custom idoc ( time sheet idoc type ) , using a custom outbound function module. In the selection screen of the program, include a)personnel number (range) b)date When this program is execut...

Resolved! about readline.

hi, pls tell me what is meaning of cammand 'read line <linno >fieldvalue <field>'pls tell me with example.if i am using in the write statement.write : a as checkboxin the secondary list it should show like how many checkbox has been clicked.for ...

Regarding recording issue in MM03

Hi All,I am trying to record MM03 transaction in SHDB.Please find below the sequence of screens:MM03 -> Basic data -> System Menu -> Services for object -> Create External Document.Now, the problem is when i am entering the system menu in SHDB, it is...

data base field

hi friends,i want create AR againg report.i want some field details for data base fields.1. Open A/R Balance2.Credit Availability3.Aging Buckets 4.Debit Total5.Credit Total6.Net Balance please tel me data base table fields for this fields.regrads ja...

Resolved! How to call transaction

Hi all,I have a requirment that in interactive ALV report when user dubble click on paritcular document no, transaction code with supplied document no should appear with its detail that is include in screen no 104. I have implement this with use of B...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.