Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Summarizing internal tables

I am extracting data into internal table which 6 fields of which 4 are char type and 2 are curr type.My concern is if all the 4 char type fields match then i want the curr fileds of the all records to summed and displayed as single entry.eg: itab-...

Popup problem

HelloI'm facing a little problem concerning popup display.When I display a popup for confirmation, the user has to specify if he wants to continu or not.I he chooses YES, the process continu but, the popup is still displayed.How could I specify, that...

Resolved! write to server help

Hallowhallow i send this table to server but the problem that after the second perform delete the data that write in first perform and so on ,how can i write to the same file all the table like append?RegardsPERFORM write_2_server TABLES hire_emp_tab...

Sales order BOM...

Hi,I need a function module or some BAPI to explode <b>sales order BOM</b> not a material BOM.<b>**Suitable points will be rewarded if it solves the problem.</b>Thanks,ChinmayMessage was edited by: Chinmay Kumar Ghosh

BI problem with table control

Hi all!!I'm trying to do a Batch-Input to the SCAL transaction, but i have a hard problem to resolve.I can enter to the transaction - > holiday calendar -> I switch the calendar that i want and i enter to the next screen SCA5_U dynpro 200My problem i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.