Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement field for Delivery Schedule tab in Me21n

taiducvng
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to have a custom field (I have appended a custom structure which include the field to the table EKET) in the Delivery Schedule tab (Item Level) of the ME21n .

taiducvng_1-1727757940578.png

Does anybody know how I can make it?

Any ideas/solutions will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Regards,

Tai

4 REPLIES 4

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Why do you want to add a custom field in a tab in which you can't add custom fields? If you want to change the standard without using standard enhancements, then do it. Otherwise, please search the forum how to add a custom field in ME21N, it has been answered one hundred times. 

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hello @taiducvng 

Now you need to modify the standard screen and add the custom field to it. There are no standard enhancement here. 

But why would you need to do that? What is the business rationale?

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

0 Kudos

Hello @DominikTylczyn 

I want to add a simple field like a remark in this Delivery Schedule tab so I can note some important informations for my datas.  I did not know the risks of just modifing the standard screen in order to add the custom field in it so i want to use enhancements instead. But as you said, I will probably just change the standard instead.  

Best Regards,

Tai

Why don't you use purchase order long text to store remarks?