Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

RFC to export PDF to Portal

Hi,I want to get an ABAP spool turn it to pdf and then send it with a RFC to the portal.First I call the function 'GET_PRINT_PARAMETERS'Then i send to the spool the data i want, until know it works fineI find the rqident this part is okThen I call CO...

medium stock

Hello,Is there a way to compute the medium stock for a material in a certain period of time without recreating the daily stock for each day in the desired period?Is there a table to contain the daily stock for a material?thank you

Resolved! changing date to ddmmyyyy format

my report writes in dd.mm.yyyy when it is writing a report.in debugging it shows me in yyyymmdd.it also downloads in yyyymmdd format in excel sheet.the issue is want the ddmmyyyy format in the date column in excel sheet.how can we do this thru abap c...

shahid by Product and Topic Expert
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CONCATENATE

data : a(3) type c value '123'. blank(3) type c ' '. b (4) type c value '456'. final type string .concartenate a blank b into final.While doing so.....i am expecting FINAL as : 123 456.123 (3 spaces) 456....but it is not t...

User Exits

Dear sirs,How can we generate IDOC for Material Master Application Data using change pointers and distributed across the clients?How can we generate IDOC for Vendor Master Application Data using change pointers and Distributed across the clients?tank...

to sreeja puthumana

hi sreeja puthumana , KINDLY mail me the same smartforms document to me which you posted on 17.08.07 in response to ravi s because here is no screen shot came...i read this documents its really superb as i new to smartfor...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.