Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

SCREEN EXIT FOR CL24N

Hi all, I need to add a range for material number in the initial screen of CL24N.. Can any one of u suggest me which is the screen exit i must use or how i should proceed further..? Thanks in advance.. Useful answers will be awarded.. Arun

Resolved! Multiple Alv in background mode

Hi all, I am executing a program with two ALV's using a splitter container in background mode..It generates a spool with the data of only one alv..It never reflects both the alv's together.. Please provide with a solution.. Points will be rewarded......

Resolved! Last message in batch input.

Hello. I need to prevent last message after a batch input from appearing in the status bar.I've tried to store messages in an internal table, and that avoids all the rest of hte messages. But last one seems to somehow escape, and it is shown all the ...

Resolved! Inner join

hi to all,i have to display data from 3 tables according to select-option, im using inner join for the same.Is my going in right way. Is thr any other method to do the same. I have used inner join but not able to display the data. Please check my cod...

triggering a abap program

Dear all,I had a doubt regarding triggering an abap program.Situation is after updating a ztable from an rfc. The program will get trigerred automatically for every update and creation of arecord in the ztable.How it is possible.Please help me regard...

Resolved! IDOC: table relating

Hi!Does anyone know how which table/structure gives me a relation between a message from a SD-delivery (that creates an IDOC) and the IDOC number created?In an SD-delivery a message is determined. The message creates an IDOC. I need a table/structure...

Resolved! datum problem

hi experts !there is a program for displaying domestic sales figures as per customer/document type/Invoice wise. input data for report isCompany codeDOCUMENT TYPESTART DATE & END DATEFINANCIAL YEAR.problem is in date when i entered date 01.05.07 t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.