Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! help with read with index

hallowi have table that i count lines and i wont to read this table from index 1 until a_index .here in my code if a_index is 5 i read table intab_a1 from line 5 and i wont to read in from 1 (first) after 2 until 5what is the best way to do that? DES...

CEVA_CONVERT_FLOAT_TO_CHAR

i am using FM "CEVA_CONVERT_FLOAT_TO_CHAR" to convert 3.0000000000000000E+02 to 300 in my report. I am using this FM as below<b>DATA: l_var TYPE p DECIMALS 2.DATA: l_char(25). LOOP AT i_cdpos . IF i_cdpos-fname = 'ATFLV'. CALL FUNCTION 'CEVA...

hello

hi can any one tell how can we compare values in select-options and internal table itab.i have a select-options so_trans and a internal table itab.now i have some entries in itab say 1,2,3.now i have given the range as 1-10 in the select-options.now ...

sync

HY!I need a correct description about SYNC ($sync).It save the actually memory. Question: Does it cause throwing out of the transactions?How often does it run automatically?BGY

count field in table

hallowi have a table and i wont to now if i have field datbi appear more then oncedatbi is<b> variable</b>i give exampletable a_itabdatbi<b>20071231</b> 20070201 0000014848 <b>20071231</b> 20070401 000001484920061231 20070401 00000148...

production Order Exit

while saving Production Order Change, is there any chance to check Total qty Available in order to restrict the user to enter with in available quantity. I been searching at EXIT_SAPLCOZV_001, but not getting the relevent data.Even tried at EXIT_SAPL...

BW Security Rules

Hi Gurus, Can anyone please let me know how to setup rules for BW Security Rules for a client. We dont have any security rules prescribed.Can I get any particular site for this?If you have any material please send this toThanks in advancceSaviPlease ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.