Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction material labels after GR in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frds,

I am working on a smart form to create a material labels. This smartform will be called from a screen(transaction) where the user eneters a "material doc number" as input. Based on MATDOC NUM we have to fetch the required data for the smartform. The created screen will have to be attached to MIGO using some exit(ZLBL_ACCESS) as given by FDier. But i didnt find the given exit from MIGO and i tried all the exits that r existed. Some are getting triggrred but the MATDOC num is not getting generated by that time bcs we have not committed(save or post the PO in MIGO). So please suggest me what needs to be done. Is there any other method of doing this? And is that a correct way to call a SMARTFORM froma userexit. will there be any problems later. I think we can not call forms thru exits.

suggestions needed..rewards points are gaurenteed.

regards,

Ak

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st: you are right, you can't print in a MIGO user exit a label wich is linked to a material document. The doc has to b eposted to database.

You can try to create labels according the customizing settings.

-Materials Management->Inventory Management->Print Control

-Materials Management->Inventory Management->Output Determination

You can add here your own programs and forms.

Other possibilty: create a new Z* report, and after user posted MIGO transaction the user starts this Z* report. you can get the material document number with the parameter id MBN.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st: you are right, you can't print in a MIGO user exit a label wich is linked to a material document. The doc has to b eposted to database.

You can try to create labels according the customizing settings.

-Materials Management->Inventory Management->Print Control

-Materials Management->Inventory Management->Output Determination

You can add here your own programs and forms.

Other possibilty: create a new Z* report, and after user posted MIGO transaction the user starts this Z* report. you can get the material document number with the parameter id MBN.

0 Kudos

Hi Jorn,

Thanks for the reply,,,,

Is there any exit existed to modify after MIGO posted?

please answer to this.

regards,

ak.

0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I was wondering how did you solve this issue. I am having same requirement.

I really appreciate your help.

thanks,

~Hemanth