Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

IW32 Table control Question

Hello.When a user deletes a row from the operations tab, the row is deleted. I have to do a validation before the new changes are saved. My question is how do i know what record was selected and deleted to validate it, and retreive the details to d...

Resolved! Upload

Hi gurus, I have a requirement where I need to upload a file from the legacy system, I have to write a program that is good enough to deal with the input file generated from the legacy system in the different formats, such as .txt,.xls,.csv. So can y...

Material Master Creation Date

Hi,I am currently looking into material master data migration, one of the requirement is to have the "original" creation date from the legacy system be retained in the new system.Does anyone know how can this be done? Are we allowed to direct change ...

IDoc in 64 status ?

Hi,I have created a custom IDoc and sending from one SAP system to another. But in the target box IDoc status showing 64 with following message.<i>At the time of IDoc generation, there were no resources for immediate processing and your system is con...

Create vendor from IDoc

I need to create vendor in a client and the vendor details are available in the same client. So there wont be any inbound idoc coming from anyother system. I need to trigger my inbound idoc in the same system and also create the vendor.I used functio...

Structure for delivery

Hello Experts. I need to know what is the structure name which is filled during saving delivery in printig routine (t-code VL01N). Structure likp and lips isn't available in this step. For header we have available for example structure KOMKBV2 but fo...

INNER JOIN

Hi all,I need to join two database tables adrc and BUT020 and to display empty fields (e.g. house_num1) in ADRC by partner, rather than addrnumber. If an inner join is appropriate, how do I define it? Are there other ways.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.