Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc in 64 status ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a custom IDoc and sending from one SAP system to another. But in the target box IDoc status showing 64 with following message.

<i>

At the time of IDoc generation, there were no resources for immediate processing and your system is configured so that if this happens, IDoc processing should be started in a job. Therefore, the job '0000000000002014' was started.

</i>

I have checked the partner profile, there processing is showing <b>Trigger Immediately</b>

If i run the program RBDAPP01 then IDoc is showing 53

Anybody suggest how to avoid this.

Sa_R.

2 REPLIES 2

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If a systems log on to another system to transfer an idoc, this is treated as a dialog user. If no dialog resources are available the idoc becomes status 64.

Yoe can find an OSS Note to deal with that, but you cant avoid this, you can only minimize the risk of this. Contact you basis team to adopt this oss note.

This is not something to configure in Ports or Prtner Profiles.

Check OSS NOte 734576

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

What could be the reason and how to analyze the issue?

Please check the inbound order partner profile setup (WE20).

Perhaps it was setup to trigger by background program (under processing by function module section) instead of trigger immediately.

If there is any way we can inform our business people once an IDOC waits in the que more than some specified time?

You can use transaction BD87 or WE02/WE05 to monitor the inbound IDocs with status 64.

reward point if helpful.

thanks

mrutyun^