Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Select data from a structure

Dear experts,i am new to ABAP programming. I tried to create a function module and I would like to get some data from a structure but not from a table. Is it possible for me to do that using SQL statements in the 'source code'?Thanks in advance

ALV requirement

Hi all, i have a requirement in OOPS ALV. I have designed a screen like personel number, subject , date and comments field , so when i press save button then the data entered into these fields shuld be saved.so frnds i m in doubt how ...

Resolved! Share memory between function groups

Hello,we are facing a problem with the limit of 99 function modules per function group. We have reached this limit and we had to create a new function group. The problem is, that we want to share the global data between those function groups. We have...

mtews2 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

BAPI for Clients

Hello...I need a BAPI with functionality of registering and modifying clients on SAP R/3, currently we have SAP XI in our organization but we are only installing Finance and Controlling.Someone know about that?Thank youAlicia

Resolved! REPORT : INSERT : SUBMIT

??If I understand correctly .. if one builds a dynamic program; each time the "authoring" program is run, the generated code gets over written. What happens in the case where two or more users execute the "authoring" code during the lifecycle of the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.