Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with double click on the table control field value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my table control, double click facility should be there for 3 fields, unfortunately all those fields already had drop down list box facility. Now i could not able to click on those values, because when i click on corresponding field value it was not triggering SY-UCOMM = PICK instead the drop down values are comming automatically.

Can any one tell me what might be the issue and my second issue is i did not give 'Respond to double clich', even though for all normal fields are allowing to double click, i mean when i double click on other fields SY-UCOMM returning with PICK.

Thanks in advance.

Basically my requirement is ...if user double clicks on table control field values, i need to pass field value and table control field name.

Regards

Jaya

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rather than double click, can you have the user select a row and press a button?

Rob

0 Kudos

Thanks for your mail, but i need to capture the both field name & field value from where user double clicked in the table control.

Though push button i can catch only the field name ...am i right.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jaya

0 Kudos

You would capture the contents of the line that was selected. Depending on which button was pressed, you would do different things.

Rob

0 Kudos

But user asking for only double clicking functionality.

Thanks for your response,

regards

0 Kudos

Can you get rid of the drop-downs?

Rob