Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

LSMW

Hi,I am extending materials with one view using lsmw. My doubt is in that view(quality management) I am clicking inspection type there one table control will come there I am passing three records every time I will pass three records only one is inspe...

EDI Output determination

Hi Experts,I am trying to send Order responses(ORDRSP) and Invoice(INVOIC) as outbound from SAP for a Customer to th sub-system.For this I have done entire configuration.In NACE i have created one output type for both the message types.Now my questi...

Resolved! Email enters only 1 line

Hi Gurus,I am using the SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 function module.When I used an attachment, if I have 10 records, it is making a txt file that uses only the first line and separated with many spaces.Is there a FM that will make the txt file 10 r...

SWEL ???

Please why SWEL stands for ?I HAVE TO TRIGGER AN IDOC....AFTER I DO THE FOLLOWINGVL09--->F8i HAVE CREATED THE FUNCTION MODULE FOR THE IDOC. HOW TO TRIGGER IT WITH THE HELP OF 'SWEL'?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.