Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

number conversion

hi,1.I have a doubt.if i do arithmetic operation on two floating point numbers(data type F) and assign it to a packed number(P) how will it affect the final result.2.Another question how can i convert a negative packed number into positive packed num...

Table control in module pool

Hi, I am doing my module pool programing. I am creating 3 screens. In the first screen i am displaying customer no. If i click the customer number it wil display second screen with sales order. If i click sales order header it will display sales ord...

ALV_Object Model HYPERLINK

Hello I have done an ALV_OM using GR_ALV TYPE REF TO CL_SALV_TABLE, CALL METHOD CL_SALV_TABLE=>FACTORY EXPORTING LIST_DISPLAY = IF_SALV_C_BOOL_SAP=>FALSE IMPORTING R_SALV_TABLE = GR_ALV CHANGING T_TABLE = IT_BOOK. And now I would like when t...

RE PROGRAM RSSDOCTB

Hi ABAP experts,could you pls let me know details about this program in general program name RSSDOCTB Actually what is this program is all about i went to look at the ouput I didnt understood Pls Bare with me I am not an ABAPer I would really appre...

Resolved! information about RFC

Hello Experts, I am new to ABAP. I am working with extending IDOCs and User exitsI would like to know about the following things:1. all about RFC (customizing RFC, Creating RFC, other details about RFC )2. What is the difference between RFC and IDOC?...

Resolved! Copy and append file with FTP

Hi all,I want to copy a file(.txt) from one location in my sistem to another location of other system with FTP.If in the destination location there isn't the file i want copy it (function ftp_copy) but if i find the file i want append the new file.Ca...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.