Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ADRNR field in ADRC table.

Hi all,Is the address number ( ADRNR ) field in ADRC table will get generated sequentially? Means suppose I have multiple addresses stored in ADRC table for an employer, but I want to read only the recently added address.So if I read the ADRC table w...

Resolved! transportation

Hi all, I want to know that after I transport my package to the upper level for testing and after that if I hv to do some modifications in it and I get it back, at that time shd I hv to make another package and transport or I have to use the old pack...

Resolved! LSMW -SAP Memory issue

Hi,I am trying to load data using batch input recording.I need to load data using t-code PA40.After first record it is storing the data (i.e SAP memory) I want to clear this before going to second record.How do we do this in LSMW?RegardsPraveen

SUM OF QTY. FIELD

Hello experts,in my report i have to make total of qauantity field for daywisefor example 1.1.2005 to 10.1.2005 for that summ of quantity field..I had done with that but what my user want is only total of quantity display datewise default. and if use...

Tracking of changed history

Hi All,I have created a ztable and a corresponding tcode for it.Now i want to track all the original values that are changed, the deleted values, and the person changing these values.If i use transaction SCDO (change documents objects) How to create ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.