Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

last date of the month

Hi All,Can anyone tell me the logic to get the last date of the month for vbrk-fkdat. The date format is dd/mm/yyyy. i need the output on the same format.for ex: if vbrk-fkdat = 17/12/2007 the output should be 31/12/2007.Thanks,Madhu

Resolved! Display Special Character

Hi, I have developed a report which display the result in ALV. I found that the character '&' was converted to another symbol. Is there any FM or thing that can resolve this?? Besides, when I put '&' in the forum search, it returns error. Does SA...

Resolved! Prob in selection screen

Hi ,i am displaying a list using ALV'sBut now whats my req is i have to put one check box in selction screen and test for path .when ever if i enable that check box that path text box also should enable and the list details should be store in the fil...

Selection Screen

In my program logic start-of-selection i am retrieving data from DB tables based on selection parameters. How if the data is not found then i am displayed a error message. The problem is after the error message is displayed instead of going back to s...

SG141 by Active Participant
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.