Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Struct question

Dear Guru,Is it possible to know the field from one struct is refered to which transparent table's field ? of course, this struct field is not a foreign key....For instance :I want to know the struct "CCSS", there have so many of non-foreign key fiel...

Resolved! Regarding spool conversion

Hi I have spool number and I want to convert that spool number to pdf.I know that by calling RSXPDFT4 we can convert the spool to pdf.I am not having the idea that how we can call that program(which parameters we have to pass when calling the progra...

Resolved! indexes

I am currently creating indexes and I get the following error message "Indexes ZEMPLOY02 - 001 completely contains the fields of index 0". What should I do?

Resolved! Search help

Hello gurus , Hw to get the search healp in selection screen , actually I want to get MEKK search help for PO . If I write the code in screen painter there is properties for search help , in that I m getting differt selection criteria for PO , But my...

Printing Attachments

Hi,Can any one tell how to print the document attachments present in Business Object Services through Functional Module or any other way.....if there is any.Helpful answer will be rewarded...Pls do reply...Thanks,Tanmay

Resolved! HR-ABAP small Question

Hi,There is a standard table T555U in this table there is only one field ZTERF, when i exceute and saw the contents in the table i found two columns Iho want to know from where the second column is getting appeared I want to print ZTEXT field in my ...

search help

Hello gurus , Hw to get the search healp in selection screen , actually I want to get MEKK search help for PO . If I write the code in screen painter there is properties for search help , in that I m getting differt selection criteria for PO , But my...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.