Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Creation of new tab

Hi Guy's,creation of new infotype we are using Transation code:PM01, when we enter this TS it displays differnt tabs like : Create infotype,infotype version, Screen structure.. presnt require ment is to enhance the one tab to that TS.(Ex: create th...

Components of a Program.

Hi, At run time how can I get the list of all the components of a program Like:Includes, Subroutines, Text Elements, Dictioinary Structures, Fields, function modules etc.I need to download the text of all these components used in any program.Regards,...

Resolved! Internal table of Class Type

Hi!I' ve a problem with accessing the attributes of objects (global class type) stored in an internal table via READ TABLE ... WITH KEY.Let' s say my class is something like CLASS foo DEFINITION. PUBLIC SECTION. DATA: foo_key TYPE STRING. .... and no...

Resolved! Event receiver for ALV

Hi All, I want to know what is the actual use of the following methos in an Event Receiver Class for ALV :- METHOD handle_close. CALL METHOD sender->set_visible EXPORTING visible = space. ENDMETHOD. What does the above piece of ...

Resolved! clearing the input field

After executing a report, the green arrow back key will takes us back to the selection screen with the original input on it.However, I would like to see the selection screen without any previous input on it, so I could start entering new input withou...

how to convert quantity

Hi , i develop purchase register when i run this by giving only miro date then it will give me wrong o/p with message EA could not be converted to TO but when i run this with miro date and perticular tax code the it will give me correct output. ...

Resolved! How to create ZBAPI

HIi have created an Function Module for our applicationnow i want to create ZBAPI for that FM,coz we want to use in web dynpro application..so plz tell me how to create zbapi ....Many thanxspoints will be definately rewarded !!!!Regardsrajan

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.