Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

can some one Help

In my part Coding, CALL TRANSACTION 'RECN' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN., as a result, I get a view with multiple riders, how can it taxes or program that the user automatically to a certain riders navigated Or it appears .Thanks

list alv using classes

Hi all, I am using cl_salv_table to get alv list. but i want to limit the field columns in the final output, since we so not pass any fieldcat in this method ,so please tell me how to limit the field in the output.regards,kushagra

Context Menu

dose the following form have any problems ? it checks ok,but doesn't work ,it means when i right-click in carrid input field it doesn't show context menu .==========================FORM on_ctmenu_carrid USING l_menu TYPE REF TO cl_ctmenu. CALL METHO...

Import issue-urgent

hello frineds, i have created on RFC and then transported it on to the another system.....now can i change RFC source code in transported system......as far as i know we cant change source code in imported system..if we need to modify source c...

Resolved! POPUP window to get text

Hi there. Do You know if there is some FModule to display popup window with text field (higher than 1 line) inside?I'm searching some simple way I need give a user possibility to enter short message during transaction. I'd be very thankful for Your o...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.