Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Regarding VOFM routine

Hi ..This is regarding VOFM routines..when i create a sales order and deliver it i find routine number 1 and routine number 2 getting triggered.Actually on routine number 1 shud get triggered. How can i know why routine number 2 is getting triggered ...

Resolved! call transaction

hi friends.im facing problem with call transaction.Suppose i m having 10 records.if any 4 of 10 records are error records it should not update database.only if 10 out of 10 records are correct then it should update database.please give suggestions

Password Expiration

Hello forum members! I have a simple question regarding the expiration of passwords within SAP. We have two groups of SAP users: a) office user and b) factory user.Office users will have to change their password after 90 days, BUT the factory users s...

Resolved! Program with Top includes

Hallo,I hope someone can help me.I would like to know if is it allowed this program under ?Program with Top Includes.Type 1 Exucutable Program.Developement class $TMP - Temporary Objects.Logical Database ABS. ABAP Book: Customer and bookings.(DB Sele...

Resolved! RE: SU24

Hi,Can you please list down the steps to add authorization objects in SU24.<removed_by_moderator>I appreciate your help.Thanks,RajEdited by: Julius Bussche on Apr 16, 2008 7:14 PM

update table

when the testing system is refreshed by production system,immediately some smartforms are getting printed becasue, in the condition records 's "print output block"the checkbox with "print Immediately" is checked.the technical info of this check box i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.