Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! SD

Hi,We have to enter a shipping point while creating a delivery. Is it possible to create delivery without shipping points?Thanks,Sneha.

Resolved! Moving Average Price

Hi,We want to change the calculation of Moving Average Price. We know that the same is in MBEW-VERPR and two transactions to consider - MRHR, MB01. Is there a transaction to change MAV or all the places it is needed?Thanks,Neelam.

Auth grp for custom program

Hi,I have an custom program which i need to secure by auth group so i went to RSCSAUTH then i kept some auth grp...eg;- say "FI" under auth grp column....before this i did not create any auth grp named: FI any where in the system......so my question ...

character format

Dear AllIf i try to change the character format of the Order operation long text, It is not allowing me to do so.In the script for the Order papers we can change the character format.But for the operation long text, It won't allow ineither in IW31, I...

Resolved! E D I / IDOC

Hi,We want to receive an outbound EDI 855 IDOC only if E2EDP20 -scheduling confirmation segment is present. Else get an "error" status preventing triggering the EDI subsystem. Thanks,Ashish.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.