Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

report user interface

Hi all,we have a option in menu bar to specific task in standard report.now user wants this option in application bar as push button.if i include this "Menu bar Fcode" in application bar, will it work the same with out modifying any code.is there any...

abap code

hi i am beginner in sap-abapso i have a doubt so can any one clarify it.My requirement is i have to develope a code such that user have to enter the program name (YSAMPLE) and my code should automatically read the lines of code inside the program a...

Top of page in ALV

Hi all,we are using an ALV in a report, the ALV comes out fine with a "top of page" and everything, but when we try to print it on a printer the section "top of page" does not appear, is this supposed to be normal? if not how can i solve it?

Resolved! internal table

Hi,i have data like this in internal table headerABC PQR XYZ 1itemABC PQR XYZ 2ABC PQR XYZ 3ABC PQR XYZ 4but i want like this.ABC PQR XYZ 1 2 3 4 ...how it possible logic please.?Point is assuerd

ALV grid ouput

Hi,i have to make an alv report in which i have to display the columns horizontally like:name from date to date contractcontaract a/c meter nocode....can you please help me how to do it?Thanks,Anand.

Resolved! Change BADI Interface

Is it possible to change the import and export parameters of a standard SAP BADI? What do I do if I have a BADI that is missing a required change/export field? I don't have a specific example, just this question.Thanks,Aaron

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.