Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! performance

if i got date field in selection screen which is range of value and not primary key field . how u will take care of performance in select query.and also give some performance tips

Resolved! table T156X in SAP ECC 6.0

Hi,I am working on table T156X in SAP 4.6c version.It is having 11 fields including MANDT field.I have received an OSS note where in I have to upload some data into the table.The document shows an additional field in the table. The fields as shown in...

Break in BADI

Hello Boys, i have set a breakpoint in a method of a BADI ( IF_EX_LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC ) for LT15 transaction. But when i run the transaction several times, the breakpoint sometimes stop and sometimes non stop.Can you help me?Thanks.

Select Query

Hi All,I have to retrieve MATNR LFIMG VRKME ARKTX from LIPS where LIPS-VBELN = VFSI-VBELN.Here i have a value 71 for VBELN which is in both LIPS & VFSI and i am able to retrieve all the fields but i have two 71's in LIPS. so i am gettng the values fo...

Resolved! Date calculaion

Hi All,i have one field(char) which have date in format as dd.mm.yyyy.now i want to add 5 dayes in that field.i can do it by using concatenate and split. but i want to do it by FM because i need same format as dd.mm.yyyy after calculation.is there ...

Line break in alv grid

Hi SAPgurus, I have a string filed in the internal table which i am passing to the alv display using method set_table_for_first_display.Now for one of it's value in internal table this field has a length of 1500. I want it be broken in 3 to 4 lines ...

mail via background job

Dear All,I have a Zprogram, whenever i execute the program the output of the report should be send through a mail to a particular recipient.Kindly how me the solution how to proceed.Points will be rewarded for helpful answers.Thanks & Regards,Padmasr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.