Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

BADI's

HiCan somebody help me with finding links for Menu Enhancement & Screen Enhancement BADI with screen shots...I am already aware of the Program Enhancement BADI's but not with the above 2...

opening attachments

Dear Friends,I am facing problem in opening attachments stored in a share drive. My requirement goes like this..I have a screen, which shows the invoice data, but supporting documents for this invoice will be stored in a common share drive(Not SAP Ap...

error with excel upload

Hiit is going to dump.in the debugging , when it reaches the alsm_excel_internal_tableat filename parameter it is going to dumpin error it is saying the wrong with filename(v_fname).i have declared v_fname and p_fname asparameters: P_FNAME LIKE RLGRA...

User exit for MIGO

Dear Friends, My requirement is like.1) while Creating purchase order I will give the item text manually in Me21n. 2) Then I will release the purchase order in ME29n.3) Then while doing goods receipt of the purchase order in MIGO , t...

Resolved! Typical ALV Problem - 2

I have displayed the ALV basic list using controls. I have handled the events and added the pushbutton.Now if i place the cursor on the PO and click the button that i placed, i have to perform another action with that PO.How can i get the PO on which...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.