Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

itab difference

I have a main itab and it contains some values....in second itab i am puting some of the first itab fields....in the 3rd itab if i want the fields that are not in second itab then what code shld i use

Resolved! Batch input---Commit work

HI AllI am doing a batch input to SU10 ,tcodeand su10 inturn is calling various FMs that uses commit work and because of this when ever the code reaches to commit work,rest of the of code(FM) is not executed it went back to the batch input programn...

Resolved! Table maintainance

Hi,I am creating Custom table , i am maintaining username, G/L Accounts and it's description in the table.I have created table maintainace for the table, but i will enter username and G/l account only in the table,as soon as i enter g/l account, it ...

Resolved! dealing with transports..

hi,A common transport request is being maintained for a team work and i want to add my datatype (created in se11) to that transport. But this transport was created by someone else and so i get the message "User myname is not involved in this request...

SSCRN Validations

Hello All,For my Report I've a SSCRN.This SSCRN has Input Fields and RadioButtons and Input Fields for RadioButtons.Now I've to perform some screen modifications when one of the Radiobuttons is pressed.That part I did it successfully on AT SSCRN OUTP...

Resolved! BADI Error

Hi Experts I am developing a Bapi into a Badi, regarding automatic postings, now am facing the following error.I am using following oops methodIF_EX_BADI_SD_BILLING~INVOICE_DOCUMENT_CHECKIam getting the Error :CALL_FUNCTION_CONFLICT_LENG"HEAD"...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.