Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Regarding parking document

Hi , i need to develop parking document report. to develop this u go to tcode fbv3 .here u find the park document no. when u double click on park document it will show line item wise park document display. i need to develop this report line i...

Regarding Bapi for Migo

Hi , I want to do Good receipt against the delivery order . This is for Migo .iam using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE . Iam unable to get all the mandatory . iam geting an error saying goods movement is not possible for 101 movement type.Thanks.

Resolved! Module pool...

Hi All, what is the difference between creating a module pool from se38 and se80...???and if we create a module pool does it create by default some includes???plz expalinThanks & Regards.Ashu Singh.

Resolved! User Exit help

Hello,I am new to user exits and i have a requirement in which i have to add a few fields to a standard transaction. Can anyone give me a way forward.The transaction to be changed is cats2. I need to add a column to the Data Entry area and also a tex...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.