Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Barcode and RDI files

Hi.I have a complete mechnism which creates RDI files threw sapscript forms (without the printing, I do that outside SAP).My questions are:1. How can I export the barcode field? Is there anything special about that?2. How can I get the barcode of the...

warning message !!!!

hello everyone, thank u first,does anyone know how to display a warning message in the dynpro of a transaction. for my case i need to display a warning message using the contents of a sales document in the transaction " DP91, BILLING REQUEST " ....

Resolved! user exit code

hi,my requirement is as follows:When the sales order is saved, i have to check each of the line item data and in that check shipping point country and shipto country(some conditions which i will take care). Then i need to insert the sales order relev...

Resolved! Selection-options

Hi Guy's,please help me, want to change the parameter into select-options (fund center-fictr). actual code is like this:whrere i need to change the development.fundcenter contain table is FMFCTR. IF NOT sfictr-low IS INITIAL. IF sub = ' '. ...

Customize gui status

Hi all.I have create my screen with a container and ALV object in a way like the following:SET PF-STATUS 'STAT100'.*--> Create ALV Container CREATE OBJECT CONT_200 EXPORTING CONTAINER_NAME = GV_CONT_200_NAME.*--> Create an...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.