Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BAPI and VB

Hi, i am trying to use the following BAPI DebtorCreditAccount.GetDetail from VB, whereas it is having the following Export and Import ParametersAllowedAgingInDays - ImportAllowedAgingInHours - ImportReturn - ExportCreditAccountDetail - Exporthow can ...

Resolved! Use of EKBE table

Hi,can any one please solve my questions.What type of data saved in EKBE table.and total number of entries in EKPO and EKBE are same?ORfor all the entries in ekpo, are same header and item details exist in EKBE?points will be rewarded.Thanks in Advan...

Resolved! Z tcode for VK12.

Hi all,Following is my requirement.1.Create Copy of VK122. User wil enter condition type, Sales order no, Distribution channel no, Price gropu and rest thing.3. Same output of vk12 should come.4. Along with the list output , there should be UPLOAD an...

Resolved! Reg.Bdc

Hi Experts,Iam doing one bdc program for the transaction LT06. TO upload the document numbers.My problem is i recorded the lt06 t.code and i written the program also.while running the session it is going to theLT05 T.code. so it is showing error . ho...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.