Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Passing value to a tcode

Hi friendsPlease help me """"HOW TO PASS VALUES TO A TRANSACTION CODE TEXT BOX AUTOMATICALLY WHEN A SCREEN IS LOADING""""""""the scenario is....i'm doing a BDC for transaction MD4C (in ECC 5 - this differs in ECC 6 or 4.7) ... i passed values from fl...

Editable Hierarchical ALV

There is a requirement from client thatThey want to see an hierarchical ALV. This ALV needs to be editable in the line item level for the balnk lines. On click of a button, a pop window will appear in which if if they enter say 5 and the customer co...

Resolved! Material BOM Explosion

Hi, I'm using function CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2 to get material BOMs but i've found a problem.. There is an order that I get its BOM using tx. CO03 and there I can see 19 components. then I run function CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2 with that material and there is on...

about alv

hello experts:what 's the difference between both of them as following.free obj_alv.free container.withcall method obj_alv->freecall method container->free.thanks a lot Kevin

Resolved! Smartforms data not printed

Hi, I was creating a smartform and it is printing the layout correctly..But at the right end corner now i want to display the address from the db table.SAo i captured in the internal table and the values stored properly in inthernal table.But t...

Resolved! Question on Query service

Hi,Can I use the Query service direclty, to retrive data from two or more table by joining them and with out having a persistant objects for the above said tables.If this is possible please let me know how to do that.Thanks,Ram

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.